When setting up a seller account, many individuals don’t think about the possibility of getting an Amazon account suspension. After all, they are authentic sellers with genuine products to sell. So Amazon don’t have any reasons to ban them. However, selling on Amazon means abiding to a multitude of rules and agreements. This is done to protect the reputation of Amazon and maintain a satisfied customer base. The problem is many sellers don’t pay too much attention to these policies, thinking that getting an Amazon account suspension won’t happen to them.
However, Amazon becomes more stringent with every passing year. Failure to meet Amazon’s performance expectations will lead to your Amazon account suspension and subsequently termination of your sales listing. Your money will then be held for not less than 90 days as they try to cover unresolved financial issues.
With the increasing number of Amazon account suspensions every year, many sellers are finding the best solutions to keep their account safe. In three easy steps here’s how you can prevent your account from getting suspended.
- First, understand and remember the agreements and rules on the get go. Since it’s impossible to recall everything, make sure to visit Amazon’s website often so you’ll be well-guided. Keep in mind as well that Amazon changes its guidelines and procedures without an official notification.
- Next, track your customer metrics and compare them against Amazon’s seller performance targets. Then, ascertain whether you are hitting the expected benchmarks.
- Finally, ensure that you’re paying subscription fees on time. Amazon can terminate or suspend an account if the renewal or subscription fees are not paid on time.
5 Ways to Avoid Permanent Amazon Account Suspension
- Look clearly at the letter they will send to you and review your consumer metrics to gauge if you are not meeting their expectations.
- Respond immediately and explain why your suspension is unfair and argue your case with all the factual information that you have.
- If you have failed to meet the performance targets, offer an action plan you will use to correct this.
- Emphasize your customer service record and point out how your products are beneficial to customers.
- Monitor your emails as you wait for the decision from Amazon.
We at SellerMobile understand how challenging it is to run an Amazon business. We also believe that if you follow this guideline your Amazon seller account will remain safe. This will give you a peace of mind as you watch your sales grow.
Signing up with us will not only help you stay on top of Amazon’s frequent adjustments, you’ll also get an array of functionality provided by Amazon Seller Central. This enables you to monitor your orders, track your revenue, price competitively, manage inventory, send feedback emails, understand high-performing keywords, and search products – all from a single, intuitive dashboard. This will go a long way in offering outstanding customer experience and at the same time reduce the likelihood of Amazon account suspension.