For third party sellers, improving their product listings can help them attract more customers and sales. This was made possible by the use of the tool known as the Amazon Enhanced Brand Content. This tool allows sellers to enhance their product descriptions and listings by adding extra formatted text and/or images.
Other than formatting your text and uploading images to your listings without any use of HTML; the said tool also enables you to do the following:
- Identify your products from other competitors.
- Optimize your customer’s product searches.
- See your page the same way as your customers see it.
- Increases conversion rate.
However, in order for you to use Amazon Enhanced Brand Content, you must be an authorized third party seller. You also have to ensure that your product is in the Amazon Brand Registry. If you haven’t already done so, visit Amazon Brand Registry to register and get started.
Once you are registered, the tool will be automatically added to the “Advertising” tab of your seller account. The good thing about Enhanced Brand Content is it can be used without any charge. However, it is anticipated that Amazon EBC will not be free forever. So every seller should make the most out of it.
Using Amazon Enhanced Brand Content
Amazon Enhanced Brand Content is proven to yield lots of benefits to Amazon sellers. To get started with Amazon EBC, you must:
- Be an approved owner. As a requirement, registering your brand in Amazon Brand Registry must come first before EBC can become available for your use.
- Visit the Amazon EBC page in the Advertising menu of your account. You will also need the SKU for the product to get started.
- Choose the template which best suits your listing. Currently, Amazon offers a maximum of five modules that you can use. It allows you to upload the images and text in the predefined sections.
- Submit your content for a review. Just because you are an authorized third party seller, it doesn’t mean that all the content that you write will automatically be approved. It takes up to 7 days for Amazon to review your submission. Sellers are allowed to have 20 pending submissions at once.
Amazon Enhanced Brand Content is another great way to promote your product listings. Since HTML is not allowed to edit your own page, Amazon EBC has become the reality of every seller’s dream. You can italicize, bold, underline, or justify your texts as well as upload images to enhance your listings. Amazon Enhanced Brand Content is a visionary tool for your product listings that does not cost you any money.
Need help managing your Amazon ads better and more efficiently? Try our 30-day free trial today.