Third-party sellers use Amazon Seller Central to market products. For those who are not familiar with Amazon Seller Central, it is a web interface used by Amazon Sellers to manage and view their customers’ orders. Selling through Amazon Seller Central comes with plenty of advantages because you are free to do whatever you want for the success of your business. We put together a list of Amazon Seller Central benefits to help you make an informed decision.
What Is Amazon Seller Central?
Amazon Seller Central is an Amazon interface for merchants to sell their products direct to consumers. Amazon Seller accounts are considered a marketplace or third-party Amazon seller. Amazon sellers are responsible for setting up and maintaining their seller account.
Amazon sellers can list, sell, and market their products themselves. Additionally, you can use the Seller Central dashboard to organize and monitor inventory, pricing, advertising, reports, and more.
How Does Amazon Seller Central Work?
Follow this 7-step process to access all of what the Amazon Seller Central App has to offer.
- Set up your Amazon Seller Central account
- Ensure your Amazon Seller Central account with Amazon’s two-step authentication process.
- Give your employees or VA access.
- Get the most out of your business metrics.
- Use the product information fields to their full potential.
- Learn how to navigate seller support.
- Don’t neglect your cust