It is every online business owners’ dream to generate massive income. So this doesn’t come as a surprise if they engage into different sales strategies to realize that dream. One of the most common sales strategies is the channel sales strategy – a process for moving a product through the chain of commerce to the end customer. In many situations, this kind of sales strategy involves third-party sellers.
Having more sales channel makes it easy to capture customers who will likely buy your products. However, with more sales channel to manage, you will certainly experience a load of headaches. With the help of Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment program, Amazon sellers have the right solution at their fingertips for multi-sales channel problems.
Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment Program
The Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF) Program provides access to Amazon’s fulfillment network, operational expertise, and shipping options for all the orders of your business, wherever they are placed. To put it simply, this program enables sellers to fulfill their customer’s orders coming from sales channels other than Amazon. It uses the inventory you have stored in the Amazon Fulfillment Center.
Submitting Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment Orders
When a customer places an order from one of your sales channels, you need to submit the customer’s information to Amazon before they fulfill it. Once you have already submitted it, you have at least 15 minutes to cancel the order, especially if it is still in the planning process. Beyond 15 minutes, Amazon may or may not cancel the order for you.
In submitting a multi-channel fulfillment order in Amazon, follow the given steps below:
- Select the product you will include on your order in the Manage Inventory page.
- Click Create Fulfillment Order in the Actions drop-down menu.
- In the Ship Address text box, enter the information provided by your customers. This action, especially the destination address, cannot be changed after you submit the order.
- Type your customer’s email address so an e-mail confirmation will be set to them when the order has been shipped. The email includes a tracking number your customers can use to track their order.
- In the Order ID field, type the order ID. Review it afterwards. To use a different ID on the packaging slip, uncheck the Same as Above and type a new ID. Also, select the designated date for the order.
- Confirm whether the list of the products is correct or not. You can add another product in the Search and Add Items field by typing a title, MSKU, ASIN, or FNSKU, then click Search. To delete a product, in the Delete column, select the checkbox and click Continue.
- Under Choose Fulfillment Action, select hold to reserve inventory for a pending order, or ship to immediately fill the order.
- Under Choose Shipping Speed, select the shipping speed.
- Review the order and shipping information given in the Order Summary. If you intend to do any modifications on the selected information, click Change.
- After you’ve finished all the given steps above, click Place Order.
In a nutshell, the Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment program gives every sellers the chance to fulfill orders on different sales channels in just one location, helping them generate larger income out of their business in return. If you need help tracking and analyzing your order, sales, revenue and profit margin, SellerMobile is here to assist you every step of the way. Get in touch or sign up for our 30-day free trial.