If you wish to sell your products in the Amazon marketplace for Black Friday, Cyber Monday or Christmas, you must have them shipped to their warehouses on or before their deadlines. For this year’s Amazon holiday shipping schedule, you will find due dates for each holiday so you can ensure that your goods arrive on time and are on stock for customers during this peak season.
Amazon Holiday Shipping Schedule
- November 04 – Possible cut-off date for FBA inventory for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- December 04 – Possible cut-off date for FBA inventory for Christmas shopping
- December 16 – Inventory for 2020 should be sent to Amazon fulfillment centers no earlier than December 16, 2019. Until then, please only ship items to Amazon that will sell on 2019.
Do not start shipping your inventory to Amazon until December 16 for two reasons:
- Amazon expects to run out of warehouse space
- You will be charged for higher storage fees for unsold items in December
Note: Date recommendations and estimates for the 2019 Amazon holiday shipping schedule are subject to change.
Amazon’s Most Celebrated Holidays in Q4:
Thanksgiving, an annual national holiday in the U.S celebrated on the 4th Thursday of November. In 2