Understanding Global Dashboard Summary Charts
The four colorful boxes on the top of the dashboard highlight the most impactful indicators (i.e., order revenue, estimated profit and gross margin) in your Amazon business.
The top of each box indicates the date (i.e., today, yesterday, last 7 days, and last 30 days) for the data displayed underneath. These charts offer a great way to compare the performance of your business over various time spans.
- Order revenue: total revenue for selected time frame.
- Estimated profit: total profit for selected time frame.
- Gross margin: total gross margin for selected time frame. It is calculated by revenue minus the fees and cost.
Additional totals (for selected time frame) are provided below the order revenue, estimated profit and gross margin. They are as follow:
- Orders: all orders placed.
- Units: total units sold within all orders.
- Cost of Goods: total cost of all goods within orders (if cost is entered).
- Processing Cost: total cost related to the manufacturing of your product.
- PPC Ads Cost: the amount of money spent on your PPC Ads.
- Sales Tax: total sales tax collected.
- Promotions: promotional discounts given within total orders.
- Refunds: total refunds from all orders.
- Fees: Amazon fees collected within total orders placed.
- FBA Storage Fees: total fees you pay for storing your inventory on Amazon’s warehouse.
- ROI: this measures the revenue you earned in relation to your investment cost.
- PPC ACoS: The Advertising Cost of Sale indicates the ratio of ad spend to targeted sales.
- PPC TACoS: The Total Advertising Cost of Sales measures advertising spend relative to total revenue generated.