The carefully-selected filters available on SellerMobile’s Repricer Items List allows you to specify the products you wish to see. This powerful feature allows you to filter your data using the following variables:
- Repricer strategies
- List of all the strategies that you have created by the strategy name.
- Choose Fullfillment by Amazon (FBA), for all items shipped by Amazon’s fulfillment center, or Merchant Fulfilled Network (MFN), for all items directly shipped by the Amazon seller.
- If neither is selected, all items will be shown regardless of fulfillment channel.
- Items by their condition, such as: new, used – like new, used – good, refurbished and more.
- Filter by active, inactive and / or in stock
- Filter to see listings with a reprice strategy that is on or off.
- If a listing is not assigned to a strategy and thus, does not have a status to be repriced – it will appear when off is chosen as a filter.
- Fields within this filter can be left blank or you can specify to filter by item name, seller SKU or an Amazon ASIN.
- In the text box under contains you can search by all items that starts with or ends with a certain letter, group of letters, words, numbers, etc. You can also type to search by exact matches or in comma-delimited, which is words or titles separated by commas.
- Select a particular date, month or year for sorting.
Once you have selected your preferences within the filters select apply under the Action tab to search. If you select export under Action, your search will be exported into an external file for saving (i.e., in Microsoft Excel).