Understanding Filters on Inventory Analytics
The carefully-selected filters available on SellerMobile’s Inventory Listing allows you to specify the orders you wish to see.
This powerful feature allows you to filter your data using the following variables:
- Listing Status
- Inventory Status
- In Stock and out-of-stock
- Fulfillment Channel
- Choose Fullfillment by Amazon (FBA), for all items shipped by Amazon’s fulfillment center, or Merchant Fulfilled Network (MFN), for all items directly shipped by the Amazon seller.
- If neither is selected, all items will be shown regardless of fulfillment channel.
- Item Condition
- Items by their condition, such as: new, used – like new, used – good, refurbished and more.
- Inventory Search
- Fields within this filter can be left blank or you can specify to filter by item name, seller SKU or an Amazon ASIN.
- In the text box under contains you can search by all items that starts with or ends with a certain letter, group of letters, words, numbers, etc. You can also type to search by exact matches or in comma-delimited, which is words or titles separated by commas.
- Last Modified
- Select a particular date, month or year for sorting.
Once you have selected your preferences within the filters select apply under the Action tab to search. If you select export under Action, your search will be exported into an external file for saving (i.e., in Microsoft Excel).