Understanding Dashboard Summary Charts
The three boxes on the top of the dashboard highlight Key Order and Sales information (in USD).
The top of each box indicates the date (i.e., today, yesterday, last 7 days) for the data displayed underneath.
- Order revenue: total revenue for selected time frame.
- Estimated profit: total profit for selected time frame.
- Gross margin: total gross margin for selected time frame. It is calculated by revenue minus the fees and cost.
Within the dashboard tab, choose the Amazon Marketplace and Amazon account you want to view from the dropdown. Once selected, you will see organized and filtered seller data.
Additional totals (for selected time frame) are provided to the right of the revenue, sales and profit information.
- Orders: all orders placed.
- Units: total units sold within all orders.
- Cost of Goods: total cost of all goods within orders (if cost is entered).
- Processing Cost: total cost related to the manufacturing of your product.
- PPC Ads Cost: the amount of money spent on your PPC Ads
- Sales Tax: total sales tax collected.
- Promotions: promotional discounts given within total orders.
- Refunds: total refunds from all orders.
- Fees: Amazon fees collected within total orders placed.
- FBA Storage Fees: total fees you pay for storing your inventory on Amazon’s warehouse.
- ROI: this measures the revenue you earned in relation to your investment cost.
- PPC ACoS: Advertising Cost of Sale. It indicates the ratio of ad spend to targeted sales.
- PPC TACoS: Total Advertising Cost of Sales. It measures advertising spend relative to total revenue generated.