How to Intrepret the Sales Chart?
The Sales Chart provides you with a detailed breakdown of your revenue, fees and costs across a 30-day period. You can change this pre-selected time frame and filter based on your preference by clicking on the calendar icon . You can also slide the gray bar on the bottom to view information for different dates of the month.
Order Revenue – total order revenue for determined time period.
- Item sales: total sales of all items.
- Shipping: total revenue collected for shipping.
- Gift wrap: total revenue collected for gift wrapping.
- Sales tax: total sales tax collected.
- Promotion: discounts / promotions utilized within all orders.
Fees & Costs – total fees and costs for set time period.
- Amazon fees: total Amazon fees from orders.
- Cost of goods: total cost of all goods within orders (if cost is entered).
- Shipping cost: total shipping cost from all orders.
- Refund: total refund processed within all orders.
- Profit: total profit calculated from order revenue minus (-) the total fees and costs.
- Orders: all orders from selected time frame.
- Units: total number of units sold
- Items: is the count of unique items (different ASINs)
- Units ordered: count of units sold