Web-based software suite with 40+ reports to start & grow your Amazon business.
Mobile-based app to access your Amazon business analytics on-the-go.
Track your Amazon profit, loss & ROI.
Manage inventory levels. Optimize fees & purchases.
Restock on time & create P.O. for suppliers.
Boost customer feedbacks & product reviews.
Win more buy-box and increase revenues.
Track competitors & eliminate hijackers.
View & analyze campaigns, adgroups & keywords.
Get notified on critical product & account changes through email & SMS.
Helpful articles & news updates.
Answers to guide users through the software.
Step-by-step guidance on common inquiries.
Webinars, Amazon experts & tutorials.
We can help via email, phone or live chat.
Let us show you how our software works.
See what other sellers are saying about us.
When you first sync your Amazon Seller Central account with SellerMobile, your item’s selling price is retrieved from your seller account. Once your accounts are linked, you can always update your product’s selling price through SellerMobile.
Here are the steps you need to follow to update your product selling price:
1. Login with your credentials at app.sellermobile.com.
2. Go to the ‘analytics’ tab and then ‘inventory.’
3. Under ‘listing’ you will see your ‘inventory list.’
4. Search for the item for which you would like to update your selling price.
5. Click on the product’s name (in blue color) under ‘product details’ within the inventory list.
6. When the lightbox appears, click on the ‘my price’ tab and input/update your ‘standard price.’
Once you click ‘save’ the product’s selling price will update, and it will sync to your Amazon Seller Central account.
In the lightbox you can also update item cost, sale price (if applicable) and min/max price and margin for the repricer for each item.