How to Create New Repricing Strategy for Item Condition under the Advanced Settings
Item conditions is the first setting under the advanced settings section when creating a new strategy. To tailor your strategy even further, you can choose the item condition(s) that you want to compete with.
- Match – match the condition of your item. For example, a new item condition will compete only with other new item conditions.
- Match or better – only conditions at least as good as yours or better.
- New – only compete with sellers with new item conditions.
- Used – only compete with used item conditions; choose which one to include / ignore – like new, very good, good and / or acceptable.
- Refurbished – only refurbished item conditions.
- Collectible – only collectible item conditions.