How to Create New Repricing Strategy – Compete With
The compete with settings allow you to choose who you want to compete with on Amazon. SellerMobile’s Repricer has split a seller’s most possible competitors into three groups: Amazon, FBA and Merchant Fulfilled or MFN sellers.
For each type of seller, you can choose to:
- Beat by an inputted dollar amount ($) or percentage (%)
- Price above by an inputted dollar amount ($) or percentage (%)
- Match an inputted dollar amount ($) or percentage (%) or
- Ignore that seller all together for that strategy
This allows you to ignore some sellers and be more competitive with others. You can also specify how you want to compete with these sellers.
- All – featured, non-featured, Buy Box eligible and not eligible sellers
- Featured Sellers – sellers eligible for the Buy Box
- Non-Featured Sellers – sellers not eligible for the Buy Box or
- Reprice against the Buy Box price only – compete only with sellers who currently hold the Buy Box. This setting will ignore all other compete with settings, except the min. / max. prices.